Miele Swing H1 Tactical Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Best Price Guarantee!
The Miele Swing H1 Tactical Stick Vacuum Cleaner is extremely versatile and lightweight. This machine can be used in addition to your vacuum cleaner, or it can be used as your main vacuum cleaner.
The beauty of this machine, is that it has electrical capabilities. Meaning, this machine can take any vacuum head that Miele makes! Including electric, carpeting powerheads. Not all Miele’s have this ability, which makes this machine extremely suitable for those whose flooring needs may change in the future. Instead of needing to purchase an entirely new machine when you move, or your flooring needs change, you can simply change your flooring attachment. Saving you time, research, and money!
We recommend this model for users who:
- Have limited storage, as this model stores easily in tight spaces.
- Move frequently and don’t know what their next home’s flooring needs will be.
- Are looking for an easier solution to cleaning up messes in between cleanings.
- Are looking for an afforable solution that gives them the option of cleaning all types of flooring
User Benefits: Small design makes storing this machine, easy. Machine can be stored with flooring attachments connected, or removed. This model has the ability to clean all hard flooring and limited short pile carpeting or area rugs. The long-reach cord and on board tools make total home cleaning possible. At any time, a carpeting powerhead, or a hard flooring attachment can be purchased for an even deeper clean on your surfaces.
User Cons: Lacks the ability to clean high pile carpeting with the standard, SBD Combination Floorhead included. HEPA filtration is not standard, but a HEPA or Charcoal filter can be purchased at any time.
SBD 285-3 Combination Floorhead - This floorhead can clean all hard flooring and limited, low pile carpeting. By pressing the lever on the floorhead with either your hand or foot, you extend bristles (to clean hard flooring), or retract bristles (to clean low pile carpeting). A combination floorhead is especially easy to use for in-between cleanings, or when you need to quickly clean and don’t want to switch vacuum floorheads.
Multi Head Connection - The Swing H1 Tactical has the ability to use any flooring attachment Miele makes- electric powerheads for carpeting, and all of Miele’s air driven flooring attachments. Making this machine extrmemly versatile, and able to grow with changing flooring needs.
Miele KK Dustbag - This model comes pre-installed with 1, Miele KK AirClean HEPA filtered vacuum bag.
Integrated Tool Storage - The crevice and upholstery tools are stored on the machine itself. No more losing your vacuum attachments, and they are always within reach.
- 1,000–Watt Miele-Made Vortex MotorTM
- Max/Min Suction Control
- Type KK AirClean FilterBag, 2.6 Quart
- AirClean SystemTM with AirClean Filter (SAC 10)
- AllTeQ Combination Floorhead (SBD 285-3)
- Upholstery Tool and Crevice Tool on VarioClipTM
- Ergonomic Handle With Anti-Slip Stopper
- Height Adjustable Telescopic Wand
- Quick Release Cable Hook
- Socket for Electric Floorhead Connection
- 28 Foot Overall Cleaning Radius
Link to Owners Manual: hhttps://www.vacuumcleanermarket.com/media/wysiwyg/ownersmanual/S190-Owners-Manual.pdf