Riccar Vacuum Parts and Accessories
The Highest Quality: Riccar Parts and Accessories
Riccar has designed their replacement parts and accessories as their vacuums- to last the duration. Unlike traditional brands, when a Riccar part breaks you only need to replace the part that was broken, instead of the entire machine. We love this, as this is less waste, and less discarded items in landfills. When purchasing genuine Riccar parts and accessories, you will have the peace of mind that you are purchasing the highest quality item.
Need a part for your Riccar? We have you covered! If you are in need of a part that you do not see here, please contact us as we can order any part still available directly from the manufacturer.
- Riccar Fur-Get-It Pet Hair Remover Upholstery Tool (RPET-TOOL)was $44.95 Special Price $34.99
- Riccar Telescopic Electric Wand for Canisters and New Central Vacuumswas $109.99 Special Price $95.83
- Riccar Extension Wand for 2000 & 4000 Series Vibrance Vacuumswas $23.99 Special Price $19.99
- Riccar Vibrance Metal Brush Roll w/ Clutch D012-2700 / D012-0600was $199.99 Special Price $142.80
- Riccar Metal Brush Roll w/o Clutch 8000 Series D012-2500 (Replaces D012-0500)was $119.99 Special Price $93.10
- Simplicity and Riccar Healthy Home Floor It Replacement Pads (3 Pack)was $19.95 Special Price $18.95
- Riccar Blue Cleaning Pads for Rug Floor Tool Snap On Base D626-5005 (BFP-3)- 3 Packwas $29.95 Special Price $19.99
- Riccar Fur Get It Pet Hair Remover for Prima (RPET-TOOL.CAN)was $44.95 Special Price $34.99
- Riccar Soft Sweep Floor Tool Button Lock With Micropadwas $39.95 Special Price $29.99
- Riccar Pet Handheld Turbo Brush for Prima (RPET-TOOL.CAN)was $44.95 Special Price $34.99
- Riccar Handheld Turbo Brush for Tandem Air Uprights (TB1-RU)was $44.95 Special Price $34.99
- Carpet Pro / Riccar / Fuller Brush Bumper Guard - Fits Select Upright Vacuum Cleanerswas $14.99 Special Price $10.99
Need a belt for your Riccar? We have the full line of Riccar belts. Changing your belt regularly is a simple way of ensuring that your vacuum is operating a peak performance.
How Often Should I Change my Vacuum Belt?
We recommend changing your belt every 6-12 months. A simple belt change will keep your brush roll lasting its full lifespan, and your vacuum picking up all debris in its path. Please note that higher pile carpeting will use your belt faster than lower pile carpeting. If you have higher pile carpeting in your home you should change your belt at least every 6 months. Lower pile carpeting homes will have a longer lifespan, and you should change every 6-12 months.